Friday, August 10, 2012

It's AWE-SOOOOOOMMME!!

Today I took 10 steps! But since Mama is slow to the draw, I have no photo or video evidence to prove it (and therefore it doesn't exist in the blogiverse). Instead, there's this:


That's me standing with a basket. It doesn't sound very exciting (like taking 10 steps!!), but it's still a pretty big freakin' deal in my world. I mean, look at how I'm able to maintain my balance for a few moments without toppling over AND hold a basket. I don't even fall at the end, I skillfully kneel down until I'm seated.

Are you wondering what it is that captured my attention and entranced me so much that I was compelled to stand alone without even realizing I was doing it?






















Yo Gabba Gabba! Yo Gabba Gabba! Yooooooo!!!  Best. Show. Ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment