Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

I don't know what you all did last night, but I am exhausted.


Which is pretty normal for me around this time of the day. You know, nap time. But I was just wondering what you did last night after I went to bed, like I wonder every night in general.

Anyway, today Mama mentioned something about it being a new year and making resolutions. Ok, sure, whatever that is. 

Sadiegoose's Resolutions for 2013:
1) Climb on everything.
2) Maybe say some words.
3) Cookies.
4) Wear even more pink.
5) Run all the time. Walking is so 2012.

A lot happened last year. I started solids, moved, went swimming, turned onelearned how to walk, owned the playground, slept through the night, fell in love with a dinosaur, weathered a mega hurricane, moved again, grew 6+ inches, and started blogging, to name a few. I'm not sure how I can top all that in 2013 but don't worry, I'm already plotting.


Edit/Update/P.S./Addendum:
Resolution 6) Keep the blog alive.





No comments:

Post a Comment