Saturday, October 27, 2012

Shopping Bogart

Today I rode in a shopping cart for the first time! Well, technically I've ridden in a shopping cart many times before, but I've always been in my carseat. And now whenever when Mama and I go food shopping I'm either in my stroller or carrier. So, today was unique. I went to a magical land called Fairway! It was bright and colorful!!

What? This is how I ride.

Everything that Mama put in the cart had to get by me first. See the t.p. in the cart? I squeezed it. See the canned goods? I shook them. See the lone whole wheat mini bagel in there? I ate the other one. And so on. This worked out great until Mama got eggs. Also, I ate a mini pumpkin. 

Ugh, I feel ill.

I can't wait until the next hurricane-madness-induced-food-shopping-frenzy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment