Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 101: Intro to Candy

Halloween definitely started off tricky this year. Mama was all about getting redemption for last year's failed Wonder Woman attempt. I still wasn't feeling it.

Halloween sucks!

But then I wised up a little bit and decided to throw Mama a bone. Also, there was talk of candy. I don't even know what candy is!! But from the way it was said, I knew it had to be something wonderful.

Did someone say candy?
Here's Wonder Woman in action!

Heck, here she is wrestling an alligator!!

Now, what about this candy you speak of?!?

Closer, Daddy!
Give it here, lady!
I'll take that! 
And that!
That's right, hand it over.
There'd better be more back there, bub.

Oh, sweet candy, where have you been all my life?!?



*Note from Mama: Sadie was actually a little hesitant at first to take any candy and didn't know what to do with it once she got it. But it didn't take her very long to realize that these perfectly-sized little packages had some kind of awesomeness inside. She had gone through a Tootsie Roll and started in on a Twix before we realized she was eating them, wrapper and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment