Thursday, August 2, 2012

Women be Shoppin'!

Daddy, yesterday was a rainy day so Mama and I stayed inside and did things like this:



And this:



Then Aunt Laura came over.  I forgot she was in town and was really excited to see her!



Today was not a rainy day so I dragged Mama shoe shopping with me.  If you recall, baby really needs a new pair of shoes.  The choices were very limited to suit my impeccable baby-fashionista wardrobe (thank you Nana!!) and yet not cut into my goldfish cracker budget.  It came down to these two:




Both of them are good for going in water, so when I run through the fountain at the playground Mama doesn't have to worry about me stepping on glass, needles, poop, etc.  Here's another photo, for the full effect:




Obviously the pink shoe made my foot look a toddler's.  Also, it kept falling off.  By the way, I'm a size 5!  Mama said I have fat feet and I held back from making a comment about her funny toe.  


Naturally, when I got home I had to break in my shoes.  It was especially hard because I wasn't sure if I was breaking in the shoes or my feet, since I never wore shoes before.  It took some getting used to is what I'm saying.




I'm still not really sure how I feel about them.  Can't I just stay barefoot?  It's much easier to put my toes in my mouth that way.  Stay tuned for the real-world test on the playground!

No comments:

Post a Comment