Friday, August 3, 2012

It's Friday, Friday

Daddy, today I did so many things and had so much fun!!  First I visited Grandma and we had lunch.  Here I am deciding what  to order:


I wound up with some crazy pear and gorgonzola something or other (why, Mama?).  It took a long time so I filled up on Goldfish crackers and rice crackers and didn't really eat any of it.  Instead, I threw it on the ground.  Like a boss.

After lunch I rode on a giraffe!  Grandma told me that Mama used to ride on this giraffe, too.  Mama has so many secrets.


 Then I went swimming!  And you know that I LOVE swimming!!


Later I went to great-grandpa's house.  He and I sat together and held hands.  Mr Cow was also there.  (Hello, third wheel.)


For dinner I had fish and corn and broccoli and I ate a LOT.  Mama can't believe how much I love broccoli.


Why was everyone laughing at me?


No comments:

Post a Comment