Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Three Seasons, Extended

I know you've been patiently waiting for an update to my Three Seasons post back in May. Right? Well, today's the day! The photo to complete the series, and the summer, is ready.

First, a recap:

This is me at my favorite playground...

Summer 2012






                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  








                   
Fall 2012                                                  


Spring 2013 


















             
And... today!

Look, I'm on the BIG slide now!!! I don't waste my time on the kiddie slide anymore. What am I, a baby? I'm two years old now, people. Keep up!!


Ok, fine, I do still go on the kiddie slide, too.



See you in the fall! (Forget you, winter!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment