Saturday, April 27, 2013

Scooter Envy - Best in Class Edition

OK, it's been a while, but guess what. I haven't changed. I still have a fondness for other peoples' scooters. These things are like locusts at the playground. Especially this kind - it's everywhere and it just happens to be my favorite to walk off with. Hint. HINT.

Um, I'm going to casually hold onto the handlebars...




...excellent so far, now just a quick glance
over my other shoulder...




...coast is clear, you're coming with me!


*Note from Mama: She put it back.






1 comment:

  1. Lol, good stuff! But she forgot to mention one key thing. That's she's drawn to that particular scooter because it's ORANGE AND BLUE!! Sadie tested, Daddy approved. (Although I do still love those balance bikes, too...)

    ReplyDelete