Monday, March 4, 2013

Siren Song of Le Carrousel

I went on a carousel for the very first time! It was the one that I was too little to ride on last summer. Remember?! In Bryant Park!?! Mama said we'd come back next summer when I was bigger, but we were in the park today and it beckoned me.

So here I am riding on the carousel:


Now, I know I might look a little nervous in the photo, but I really wasn't! I loved the carousel!! However, there were workers taking down an event of some sort and throwing metal pipes on the cement right next to the carousel. It was incredibly loud. Brilliant! Anyway, the crashing metal on cement noise was making me a little nervous.

Here I am looking slightly more relaxed:


And here's some action footage where you can see how excited I really am! (Also, if you listen closely you can hear the metal pipes crashing in the background.)



It was really fun and I went on it twice and wanted to go more but Mama was too cold! So, instead I played in the fountain.



Did I mention that it was like 30 degrees out and I totally didn't mind getting my hands wet and exposing them to the air. (Note from Mama: WTF?!? My hands were so cold that my fingers turned white and went numb. And I was wearing gloves.)






No comments:

Post a Comment