Monday, February 11, 2013

Not the Best in Show

Today I went to the day portion of the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show! It's held over at Piers 92/94 and all the dogs are there! I know I've mentioned before that I love dogs, but I found out that dogs totally LOVE me, too!!! Especially the big ones. Here are some of the dogs I saw:




Lots of dogs came up to me and kissed me and even jumped up and tried to get in my stroller with me. I had an Irish Wolfhound practically on my lap!! However, as we've experienced before, Mama failed to capture any photos of this. Not a single one. I'll let Mama explain why: Every time a dog went up to Sadie and got close to her/up in her face/up ON her stroller, I got nervous, put the camera down, and was ready to intervene JUST IN CASE. Because you never know what a dog might do? Plus, I had a momentary vision (perhaps, admittedly, maternally/neurotically induced) of a dog biting her face off. Sorry!

FYI, this is an Irish Wolfhound:

It's bigger than this guy!

Now imagine it on my lap.






No comments:

Post a Comment